Who’s ready for Easter? If you are looking for all the Easter Events In and Around Nashville we’ve got you covered. The Easter Bunny is out an about so check out these places below for dates and times near you.
Easter Bunny Photo Opportunities:
- Hop on over to The Avenue (2615 Medical Center Pkwy Murfreesboro) on Saturday, April 1st for Easter Bunny photos in Central Park! Bring your camera to snap photos! 9A-11A for children with special needs and 12-2P for the public.
- Opry Mills Mall– Available March 10- April 8. Please check the website for specific times. They have special hours for sensory-friendly experiences and pet photos!
- Bass Pro Shops at Opry Mills April 1-9- FREE photo; Hours vary by day and can be found online, where you can also make reservations ahead of time!
- Rivergate Mall March 24- April 8, Hours vary by day and can be found online, and you can make a reservation ahead of time!
- Cool Springs Galleria, Franklin- March 10-April 8, Times vary by day and can be found online. Be sure and check their website for special themed nights with characters such as Princess Tiana, Rapunzel and even the Titans T-Rac! You can also make reservations online.
- The Mall of Green Hills: March 24th- April 8, Bunny Photos will be held in Bunnyville, located on the Upper Level outside of Macy’s. All children will receive a complimentary sweet treat.
- Vintage 615, 5075 Main Street, Spring Hill- Saturday March 25, FREE photos with the Easter Bunny from 11:00 – 3:00. They will feature the wildly popular goats of Sweet Swizzle Farms and Spring Hill Spider-man! (Spider-man will be visiting with guests from 2:00-3:00)
- Kids Corner Murfreesboro, Pictures with The Easter Bunny
April 1, 9-11A, 2705 Old Fort Pkwy K, Murfreesboro
Join us for a special picture AND play day with The Easter Bunny at Kids Corner.