Spring is in the air and Easter is just a few short weeks away. We’ve rounded up a great list of all the fun-filled Easter events you can experience with your little ones this year! So check it out and get some fun on the calendar.
Easter Events In and Around Nashville
- Gaylord Opryland is full of events for the kids! Through April 9th, you can experience meet-and-greet and pictures with the Easter bunny. The you can hop on the Delta Riverboat fun cruise for a one-of-a-kind Egg-stra fun cruise. There are loads of other activities ranging from an adventure kids clubhouse, scavenger hunt and an interactive fun zone.
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny Aquarium Restaurant –
Opry Mills, Nashville Saturday, April 8th
Enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet and get your picture taken with our Easter Bunny! Seating starts at 9AM. Reserve your table today!
Also, they will be serving Easter brunch on Sunday, April 9th, 11A-5P
- For the art lovers, you can paint wooden eggs at the Little Art House Nashville, located off Acklen Ave. For ages 3 and up, the cost is $30.
April 2, Classes at 10A and 11A
- A Happy, Hoppy Easter Celebration, Fifth & Broadway, Nashville
A fun and festive experience for the entire family! Join us for an Easter Celebration on Saturday and Sunday, April 8 and 9. With lots of sweet Easter treats, like Cadbury Egg Cookie Dough from NoBaked Cookie Dough and holiday-themed mini donuts from Donut Distillery, and savory brunch eats, like the La Complete crepe with ham, egg, Gruyère, Swiss, dijon, chives and greens from Whisk Crepes Café, we’ve got delicious culinary options for your entire crew.
- If you are an outdoors enthusiast, be sure to stop by Cheekwood April 7 & 8 (9A-5P), and explore all the fun and beautiful springtime colors at the Great Spring Art Hop. There are nine oversized bunnies painted by local artists throughout the gardens to search for! They will also have egg hunts for children 3 and up, activities galore and food trucks!
- Easter Carnival- Cornerstone Nashville, 726 W Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville
Saturday April 8, 10A-1P
Not only will they have Easter Egg Hunts for all ages up to 5th grade, but so much more for the entire family to enjoy. Below is a glimpse at what you can expect at the Easter Carnival: Easter egg hunts; Inflatables; Live Entertainment; Balloon animals; Face Painting; Trackless Train ride; Petting zoo; Easter Bunny; Craft tables; Food Trucks
- The Nashville Zoo is having their Eggstravaganzoo on April 8th.
In order to provide the best experience, Eggstravaganzoo reservations or tickets are required for everyone, including members, as times will sell out. Besides egg hunts per age group, they will have shows and animal encounters. It is always a fun day at the zoo, so don’t miss out!
- Looking for something fun for the kids AND pups? Check out the 2023 Easter Eggstravaganza event by Baxter Bailey & Company at 1004 Fatherland Street, Saturday April 1st, from 10A-6P. This FREE event is the must-attend pup pawty of the season. Join them for treats, muttuccinos and giveaways. Pick an egg from the Easter Basket and win the prize inside! Plus, have your picture taken in the Easter Photo Booth and download it FREE after the event.
- Easter Egg-stravaganza,
Saturday, April 1st from 9:30-11:30am, 5110 Franklin Pike, Nashville
The event will feature a petting zoo, an inflatable obstacle course, train rides, DJ, crafts, snacks, an interactive “Road to Resurrection” journey, and of course an Easter Egg hunt! A free-will offering/donation of prepackaged snacks will be taken upon entry to help support the Tusculum Elementary Outreach.
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Saturday April 1, 10-12, Enrichment Center, 110 Everbright Ave, Franklin. Don’t be late for a very important date! Join Dreams Do Come True Princess Parties for this year’s Mad Hatters Tea Party where guests will be served light refreshments, partake in fun crafts, have a special guest for story time followed by an egg hunt. Participants are sure to have a good time! *Please note that this is a children’s event and each child must be accompanied by an adult. All parties will be required to register and a $10 per adult discount will be shown upon checkout. Register here!
- Easter Bunny High Tea, April 1, 10-3, GratiDude Ranch, 7515 Pewitt Road, Franklin.
We are hosting a high tea with the Easter Bunny at GratiDude Ranch! Petting zoo, pony rides, snacks and tea with the Easter Bunny, photography, egg hunt, and more! Buy tickets on the website.
- Hoppin’ Hounds Egg Hunt, Saturday April 1, 2-4P, Franklin Recreation Center Soccer Fields, 1120 Hillsboro Rd, Franklin. Dog-gone it, don’t leave your pup out of the fun this Easter! All pups and their human companions are invited to this “Eggciting” Easter Egg Hunt for dogs! All pet-loving friends and families are welcome to join too! After the egg hunt, be sure to visit with our pet-friendly vendors, the doggy and human food trucks, and get you and your pup’s photo with the Easter Bunny! All dogs must have current vaccinations, be leashed and under control of an adult handler at all times. Proceeds from the egg hunt will go to benefit the Williamson County Animal Center.To ensure every pup enjoys an intimidation free egg hunt, we are offering two times –EGG HUNT TIMES AND CHECK-IN
o Dogs Under 30lb. – Register HERE
• 2:00 p.m. Check-in tables open
• 2:30 p.m. Egg Hunt Begins
o Dogs Over 30lb. Register HERE
• 2:30 p.m. Check-in tables open
• 3:15 p.m. Egg Hunt Begins
- Historic Rock Castle’s annual Wonderland Egg Hunt– Saturday, April 1 beginning at 9:30. This event includes egg hunts, crafts, games, face painting, and bounce houses! We will also have concessions available with a great assortment to choose from!
*Rain Date April 8
- Watertown’s community celebration at Three Forks Park– Saturday April 8 starting at 3PM. Easter Bunny – Egg Hunts – Bounce Houses – Cupcake Booth – Easter Punch – Easter Egg Art – Petting Zoo – Face Painting
- Stones River Town Centre (1720 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro) is pleased to invite families to our memorable Easter Celebration on Saturday, April 1 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Center Court. In addition to meeting the Easter Bunny, guests will enjoy festive music, a magic show, arts-n-crafts, face painting, balloon art, and giveaways! First 150 kids to register during the event will receive a gift bag. Don’t forget to bring your cameras to take FREE photos with the Easter Bunny! Admission to this event is free, and adult supervision of all children is required
- Lucky Ladd Farms: Just outside of Murfreesboro, sits Lucky Ladd Farms. If you have never been, it is a real treat! Your kids can run wild on the farm, enjoy delicious treats and pet animals, plus many educational activities. The Spring Festival and Easter Egg Hunt is back on April 7-8, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, with the egg field open non-stop. Easter Bunny meet-and-greets takes place each hour throughout event.
- Underwater Egg Hunt and Spring Festival, April 8, 10-3, Patterson Park, 521 Dr Martin Luther King Blvd, Murfeesboro. Bring your basket or bag and see how many eggs you can collect! While you wait for your session or if you don’t feel like getting wet, join the Spring Festival in the gym. We will have games, snacks, and fun! Children 3 and under must have a parent in the water with them. Personal flotation devices required for those who cannot swim. Register online or in person beginning Tuesday, March 14. In person only on April 8. Each session will be 30 minutes of hunting eggs. 50 participants per session
- Nash Family Creamery: 4019 HWY 41A N. Chapel Hill, 37034
Mark your calendars, our Easter Event is happening! Join us Saturday, April 8th from 11am to 4pm for our Annual Easter Event! We’ll have free Easter egg hunts (ages 12 & under), bounce houses, treat bags, and free photos with the Easter Bunny!Easter Egg Hunt Times:Ages 0-7: 11amAges 8-12: 12:30pmONE golden egg winner for each time slot; will you win the special prize?!
Easter Bunny Photo Opportunities:
- Hop on over to The Avenue (2615 Medical Center Pkwy Murfreesboro) on Saturday, April 1st for Easter Bunny photos in Central Park! Bring your camera to snap photos! 9A-11A for children with special needs and 12-2P for the public.
- Opry Mills Mall– Available March 10- April 8. Please check the website for specific times. They have special hours for sensory-friendly experiences and pet photos!
- Bass Pro Shops at Opry Mills April 1-9- FREE photo; Hours vary by day and can be found online, where you can also make reservations ahead of time!
- Rivergate Mall March 24- April 8, Hours vary by day and can be found online, and you can make a reservation ahead of time!
- Cool Springs Galleria, Franklin- March 10-April 8, Times vary by day and can be found online. Be sure and check their website for special themed nights with characters such as Princess Tiana, Rapunzel and even the Titans T-Rac! You can also make reservations online.
- The Mall of Green Hills: March 24th- April 8, Bunny Photos will be held in Bunnyville, located on the Upper Level outside of Macy’s. All children will receive a complimentary sweet treat.
- Vintage 615, 5075 Main Street, Spring Hill- Saturday March 25, FREE photos with the Easter Bunny from 11:00 – 3:00. They will feature the wildly popular goats of Sweet Swizzle Farms and Spring Hill Spider-man! (Spider-man will be visiting with guests from 2:00-3:00)
- Kids Corner Murfreesboro, Pictures with The Easter Bunny
April 1, 9-11A, 2705 Old Fort Pkwy K, Murfreesboro
Join us for a special picture AND play day with The Easter Bunny at Kids Corner.
Easter Egg Hunts:
- Southeast Nashville Egg Hunt– Saturday, April 1st from 9:30-11:30am, Southeast Community Center, 5260 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Antioch. The Southeast Nashville Egg Hunt & Festival Event is a FREE community event for the families of Southeast Nashville. They will offer live entertainment, with special activities for children, bazaar/market, and of course egg hunts with the Easter Bunny and his friends.
- Eggstravaganza at Nashville Public Library, Edmondson Pike Branch, 5501 Edmondson Pike, Nashville-Come to the Edmondson Pike Library to hunt for eggs, candy, and special prizes! For ages 12 and under. Rain or shine.
- Belle Meade UMC Easter Eggstravaganza, Saturday April 1, 10-12, 121 Davidson Road, Nashville. Includes bounce houses, the Easter bunny, an egg hunt, crafts, activities, hot dog lunch and more! The schedule for the morning will be inflatables, the Easter Bunny and activities from 10-11 with the Egg Hunt and Hot Dog lunch beginning at 11. Invite your friends and neighbors to join you for this favorite community event!
- 2023 Egg Scramble at Crieve Hall Church of Christ, 4806 Trousdale, Nashville, April 1 11-1
- Easter Egg Hunt at Fifth & Broadway– Saturday, April 1st, 11A-2P, 5036 Broadway
Mark your calendar for this EGGcellent family friendly event including real bunnies, candy, prizes, games, music, and free Easter baskets for the first 150 kids. Come for the Egg Hunt and stay for the food and shopping with places like Shake Shack, Hattie B’s and 30+ eateries in Assembly Food Hall.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Plaza Mariachi– 3955 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, Saturday, April 8, 1-4PM. There will be live music and entertainment, contests, prizes, and more!
- South Nashville Easter Egg Hunt at South End UMC– Saturday April 8, 9-11A, 5042 Edmonson Pike.
- Spring Speggtacular Easter Egg (Scavenger) Hunt, Moss-Wright Park, 745 Caldwell Dr, Goodlettsville, Sunday April 2, 2-4PM. Like last year, this event will include a scavenger hunt for families to enjoy. Stop by Shelter 3 at Moss-Wright Park on the day of the event to pick-up your scavenger hunt card, and enjoy searching the park for eggs. Please note you DO NOT have to register online prior to this event.
- Madison First Baptist Church Community Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday April 1, 10-11:30A, 719 Gallatin Pike S, Madison. Join them in the backyard for their annual free community Easter egg hunt! Thousands of eggs, snacks, and door prizes. You won’t want to miss the fun!
- VIP Easter Egg Hunt, Miracle Park Inclusive Playground, Friday April 7, 10A-12P, 240 Champion Drive, Gallatin. The park will close down for our VIP guests to enjoy an egg hunt, a visit with the Easter Bunny and even food trucks! This event is only for people with special needs and their families, and registration is required. We can’t wait to see you there!
- Hendersonville Pentecostal Church Egg Hunt, Saturday April 8, 12-2:30P, 151 Rockland, Hendersonville. All are welcome to our annual Egg Hunt! Everyone is invited to enjoy Puppets, an Egg Hunt, and a grill out during the hunt for parents/adults!
- The City of Fairview will be having an Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 1st at 10 a.m. (weather permitting) at Bowie Park (7211 Bowie Lake Road). Come out for the Easter egg hunt and enjoy some amazing food from local food trucks. The Easter Bunny will be available for free photos from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m.
- Franklin First United Methodist Easter Egg Hunt, Sunday, April 2 at 3 PM, 120 Aldersgate Way, Franklin. Egg hunts, games, popsicles, fun, and music! And they are also bringing back our Egg-sessible Egg Hunt for those with limited mobility or other special needs. This special egg hunt will begin at 2:45 p.m. Registering for the Egg-sessible hunt helps us create a great environment for your child.
- Underwater Egg Hunt, Longview Recreation Center, 2909 Commonwealth Drive, Spring Hill. Join WCPR as they explore under the water in search for eggs at the Longview Rec Center Indoor pool. Bring your basket or bag and see how many eggs you can collect Whether you collect 1 egg or 20 there is excitement for everyone! For Children 2-12 years, 2-4 year old’s require a parent in the water with the child. Personal flotation devices required for those who cannot swim. Register online!
- Cedarmont Farm Easter Egg Hunt, 2030 Cedarmont, Franklin, Saturday April 8, Gates open at 12:30, Bring a picnic & blanket and join us and the Easter Bunny
for a lovely afternoon of egg hunting on the farm! Egg Hunts will be divided by age group and in addition to candy-filled eggs, there will be a special prize egg hidden in each egg hunt area (prizes are from our amazing sponsors: Nolensville Toy Shop & Soar Adventure Tower) Buy tickets here. All proceeds from this event will be donated to TN Alliance for Kids.
- City of Brentwood Easter Egg Hunt 8109 Concord Rd, Brentwood, Saturday, April 8 at 1 PM- Easter egg hunt, face painting, games, coloring, prizes, and of course a picture with the Easter Bunny!
- Barfield Baptist Church Easter Egg Hunt, April 8, 2P- Bring your family for a day of fun and fellowship for all ages!
- River Oaks Community Church Eggstravaganza 2023, Sunday April 2, 3-4:30P, 210 Rucker Lane, Murfreesboro.
2:45 PM Check-in open for special hunts
3:00 PM Quiet Hunt-Field A-(for kids with heightened sensitivity)
3:15 pm Traditional Hunt-Field C (Walkers through Pre-k)
3:30 pm Beeper Hunt-Field A (for kids with visual impairments). Beeper eggs & traditional eggs.
3:45 pm Traditional Hunt-Field B (K-2ND Grade)
4:00 pm- Special Hunt-Field A for kids with mobility impairments. Magnetic eggs picked up with magnetic dowel rods.
4:15 pm- Traditional Hunt-Field B (3rd-5th Grade)
- First United Methodist Church Murfreesboro, Saturday, April 8th, 265 W. Thompson Lane, Murfreesboro, The Annual GIANT Easter Egg Hunt with 10,000 Easter eggs! Also featuring a photo booth, petting zoo, bounce house and more! Activities start at 10:30am and then the GIANT Easter Egg Hunt will be at 11am.
- MTSU Panhellenic Egg Hunt– Sunday April 2, 2-4P, MTSU President’s Lawn, 1301 East Main Street Murfreesboro
MTSU Panhellenic is excited to host their annual Easter Egg Hunt!
- La Vergne Easter Egg Hunt , Saturday, April 1, 10 -11:30 AM Veterans Memorial Park, 115 Floyd Mayfield Dr, LaVergne. Families will be able to drive through Veterans Memorial Park to receive baggies of Easter Eggs and have a chance to win the Golden Egg for your child’s age range. The Easter Bunny will be back again this year to say hi to everyone as they funnel through the park. A rain-out date has been scheduled for April 8.
- Smyrna Fire & Police Department Annual Easter Egg Hunt Lee Victory Park, 110 Sam Ridley Parkway East, Smyrna. April 1, 1P. The Easter Bunny will be available for pictures!
- Community Easter Egg Hunt 301 Sam Davis Rd, Smyrna. April 1, 1P
You are invited to our community Easter Egg Hunt for children aged birth through 5th grade. We will have around 2000 Easter eggs filled with candy for children to find! We begin in our fellowship hall at 1 pm with light refreshments, an Easter photo backdrop you may use, a short animated video, and words of instruction. Rain out date is April
- Eagleville Easter Egg Hunt Saturday April 8, 10A, Eagleville City Park 1019 Ball Park Ave,
Come join us for a fun morning hunting Easter Eggs! We will split the children into age groups to hunt; all will start at 10am, so don’t be late!Age Groups: Infant-PreK, Kinderagerten-2nd Grade, 3rd-5th GradeThe Friends of Eagleville Library will also have a book walk available!
- City of Lebanon Easter Egg Hunt Saturday April 8 10AM- 12PM Jimmy Floyd Center, 511 N. Castle Heights Ave, Lebanon
- Easter in the Park, Charlie Daniels Park, 1075 Charlie Daniels Parkway, Mt Juliet. Easter in the Park presented by Birthright Title & Wilson Bank & Trust. All egg hunts will start at 11:30am. Also includes food trucks, face painting and inflatables.
- Spring Fling, First Baptist Mt. Juliet, 735 N. Mt Juliet Road. April 1, 10-12.
Come out for the Spring Fling on the football field. Over 15,000 eggs will be dropped from a helicopter for a super fun egg hunt. (10:30 Special Needs and PreK egg drop, 11:00 K-2nd grade egg drop, 11:30 3rd-5th grade egg drop). In addition, they will have fun games, inflatable slides, bounce houses, a petting zoo, a pirate ship ride, Kona Ice, emergency vehicles, and much more!
Let us know in the comments about any additional events that should be included. Churches, community centers, and local businesses could be hosting more Easter events in your area!