Spring is in the air and Easter is just a few short weeks away. We’ve rounded up a great list of all the fun-filled Easter events you can experience with your little ones this year! So check it out and get some fun on the calendar.
- Gaylord Opryland is full of events for the kids! Through April 17th, you can experience meet-and-greet and pictures with the Easter bunny. The you can hop on the Delta Riverboat fun cruise for a one-of-a-kind Easter egg hunt. There are loads of other activities ranging from carriage rides, animal encounters, cookie decorating and a family fun zone!
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny Aquarium Restaurant – Opry Mills, Nashville. Enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet and get your picture taken with our Easter Bunny! Seating starts at 9AM. Reserve your table today!
- For the art lovers, you can dye eggs at the Little Art House Nashville, located off Acklen Ave. For ages 3 and up, the cost is $30.
- If you are an outdoors enthusiast, be sure to stop by Cheekwood April 15-16, and explore all the fun and beautiful springtime colors at the Great Spring Art Hop. There are nine oversized bunnies painted by local artists throughout the gardens to search for! They will also have egg hunts for children 3 and up, activities galore and food trucks!
- Easter Carnival- Cornerstone Nashville, 726 W Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville-Saturday April 16 at 10 AM- Not only will they have Easter Egg Hunts for all ages up to 5th grade, but so much more for the entire family to enjoy. Below is a glimpse at what you can expect at the Easter Carnival: Easter egg hunts; Inflatables; Live Entertainment; Balloon animals; Face Painting; Trackless Train ride; Petting zoo; Easter Bunny; Craft tables; Food Trucks
- The Nashville Zoo is having their Eggstravaganzoo on April 16th. In order to provide the best experience, Eggstravaganzoo reservations or tickets are required for everyone, including members, as times will sell out. Besides egg hunts per age group, they will have shows and animal encounters. It is always a fun day at the zoo, so don’t miss out!
- Looking for something fun for the kids AND pups? Check out the 2022 Easter Eggstravaganza event by Baxter Bailey & Company at 1004 Fatherland Street, from 10A-6P. The Easter Bunny will be making a special appearance for photo ops and a free pouchie bag of treats for pups in attendance! That sounds like a win-win!
- Easter Egg-stravaganza, Saturday, April 9th from 9-11am, 5110 Franklin Pike
Nashville-The event will feature a petting zoo, an inflatable obstacle course, train rides, DJ, crafts, snacks, an interactive “Road to Resurrection” journey, and of course an Easter Egg hunt! A free-will offering/gift card donation will be taken upon entry to help support Agape Nashville and the families they serve.
- Easter Celebration & Easter Egg Hunt, LifePoint Church Arrington, 4980 Meadowbrook Blvd, Saturday, April 16, 2022 AT 12 PM – 2 PM- Inflatables, food trucks, and Easter egg hunts.
Eggstravaganza, Life Community Church, 7240 Nolensville Pike (Suite 207), Nolensville, Sunday April 10 at 11AM- Eggstravaganza is back and better than ever! Join them for the best egg hunt in all of Nolensville. When you’re done, head over to the Buttercup Festival going on and continue the fun!
- Historic Rock Castle’s annual Wonderland Egg Hunt– Saturday, April 9 beginning at 9:30. This event includes egg hunts, crafts, games, face painting, and bounce houses! They will also have concessions available.
City of Lebanon Easter Egg Hunt Saturday April 16 10AM- 12PM Jimmy Floyd Center, 511 N. Castle Heights Ave, Lebanon
- Watertown’s community celebration at Three Forks Park- Saturday April 16 starting at 3PM. Easter Bunny – Egg Hunts – Bounce Houses – Cupcake Booth – Easter Punch – Easter Egg Art – Petting Zoo – Face Painting
Live Easter Story/Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt, 1 Outlet Village Blvd, Lebanon- Saturday April 9, starting at 6:15PM. Everyone is invited to join us for our 2nd Annual Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt and Walk through the Easter Story event. Walk through the Story begins at 6:15pm and the Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt will start at approximately 7:15pm. We have Joses’ Kitchen, Nash Kebab, and Kona Ice coming so plan on having dinner and a cup of Kona Ice!
- The Easter Celebration at Stones River Town Centre is happening Saturday April 9, 11A-1P. The Easter Bunny will be there, and guests will enjoy festive music, face painting, balloon art, arts-n-crafts and more!
- Linebaugh Library (105 W Vine St, Murfreesboro) is hosting tie-dye egg decorating from 2 – 3 p.m for teens and tweens (Ages:12-18), April 9th. Supplies will be provided.
- Lucky Ladd Farms: Just outside of Murfreesboro, sits Lucky Ladd Farms. If you have never been, it is a real treat! Your kids can run wild on the farm, enjoy delicious treats and pet animals, plus many educational activities. The Spring Festival and Easter Egg Hunt is back on April 15-16, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, with the egg field open non-stop. Easter Bunny meet-and-greets takes place each hour throughout event.
Easter Bunny Photo Opportunities:
- Hop on over to The Avenue (2615 Medical Center Pkwy Murfreesboro) from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday, April 9th for Easter Bunny photos in Central Park! Bring your camera to snap photos!
- Opry Mills Mall– Hours of Operation are Monday – Saturday 11AM – 7PM, Sundays 12PM – 6PM, *Saturday, April 16th: 10AM – 7PM*
- Bass Pro Shops at Opry Mills April 9-17th- FREE photo; Hours cary by day and can be found online, where you can also make reservations ahead of time!
- Rivergate Mall, now – April 16, 2022, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Cool Springs Galleria, Franklin- now through April 16th, Monday thru Saturday: 11am to 3:30pm, and 4pm to 7pm; Sunday: 12pm to 2:30pm, and 3pm – 6pm. Be sure and check their website for special themed nights with characters such as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan! You can also make reservations online.
- The Mall of Green Hills: Through April 16th, upper level outside of Macy’s
- Vintage 615, 5075 Main Street, Spring Hill- Saturday April 9th. FREE photos with the Easter Bunny from 11:00 – 3:00. They will also feature the wildly popular goats of Sweet Swizzle Farms and Spring Hill Spider-man! (Spider-man will be visiting with guests from 11:00 – 1:30)
Easter Egg Hunts:
- West End Community Church, 235 White Bridge Pike Nashville- Saturday April 9, 10AM- Join West End Kids for an Easter Egg Hunt, pony rides, train rides, and games on April 9 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. in the West End parking lot.
- Hermitage Presbyterian Church Community Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 16 2- 4 PM. Hermitage Presbyterian Church, 421 Highland View Dr, Hermitage, TN
- Easter Egg Hunt by First United Methodist Church, Hermitage– 4250 Andrew Jackson Pkwy, Hermitage; Sunday April 10th, starting at 3PM. An Easter celebration of fun, games, and prizes!
- Southeast Nashville Egg Hunt- Saturday, April 9, 10AM, Southeast Community Center, 5260 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Antioch. The Southeast Nashville Egg Hunt & Festival Event is a FREE community event for the families of Southeast Nashville. They will offer live entertainment, with special activities for children, bazaar/market, and of course egg hunts with the Easter Bunny and his friends.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Plaza Mariachi– 3955 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, Saturday, April 16, 1-4PM. There will be live music and entertainment, contests, prizes, and more!
- Community Easter Egg Hunt at 1460 McGavock Pike, Saturday April 10th 2-3:30PM; A free family fun event in East Nashville’s Inglewood neighborhood; Egg hunt for ages birth-4th grade on the front lawn of East End Prep school.
- Spring Speggtacular Easter Egg (Scavenger) Hunt, Moss-Wright Park,745 Caldwell Dr, Goodlettsville, Sunday April 10, 2-5PM. Drop-in with your family anytime between the hours of 2:00pm-5:00pm to hunt for eggs. Like last year, this event will include a scavenger hunt for families to enjoy. Stop by Shelter 3 at Moss-Wright Park on the day of the event to pick-up your scavenger hunt card, and enjoy searching the park for eggs. Please note you DO NOT have to register online prior to this event.
- The City of Fairview will be having an Easter egg hunt on Saturday, April 9th at 10 a.m. (weather permitting) at City Hall, 7100 City Center Circle. Come out for the Easter egg hunt and enjoy some amazing food from local food trucks. The Easter Bunny will be available for free photos from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m.
- Franklin First United Methodist Easter Egg Hunt, Sunday, April 10 at 3 PM, 120 Aldersgate Way, Franklin. Egg hunts, games, popsicles, fun, and music! And they are also bringing back our Egg-sessible Egg Hunt for those with limited mobility or other special needs. This special egg hunt will begin at 2:45 p.m. Registering for the Egg-sessible hunt helps us create a great environment for your child. Please register at THIS LINK for the Egg-sessible hunt to help us prepare for your arrival.
- Easter Egg Hunt 8109 Concord Rd, Brentwood, Saturday, April 16 at 1 PM- Easter egg hunt, face painting, games, coloring, prizes, and of course a picture with the Easter Bunny!
- Egg The City, Old Fort Park, 1025 Old Fort Parkway, main pavilion by the castle playground, Murfreesboro- Free Egg Hunt with 30,000 eggs.. There will be free hotdogs, drinks, inflatables, prizes and press on tattoos. The Easter Bunny will also be there for free photos.Registration will be online and in person starting at 10:30am. *Hunts will be divided into age categories including a special needs hunt.
- Special Egg Hunt, Saturday April 9, 10A-12P, Blackman High School, Murfreesboro– This FREE event will feature special egg hunts for children with visual, physical, and sensory challenges. There will also be traditional hunts for siblings of children with special needs, and children from the church and community. There will be bounce houses and concessions too!
- CCRC Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 16, 2022 AT 1 PM – 3 PM, 901 E County Farm Rd, Murfreesboro. Pictures with the Easter Bunny will start at 1pm. Prizes will be given to the youngest and oldest girl and boy who finds the most eggs.
- MTSU Easter Egg Hunt, 2pm to 4pm, MTSU President’s Home, Murfreesboro. Children ages 12 and under are invited to join the fun from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday at 2212 Middle Tennessee Blvd., where they can search the grounds of one of MTSU’s oldest buildings for colorful candy-filled eggs. (Egg Hunt will occur promptly at 2:15pm. Games will last from 2 to 4 p.m.) The event is again free and open to the public. All guests should park at the MTSU E. Main Building, located next door to the President’s Home, at 1403 E. Main Street. The Easter Bunny will also make an appearance.
- RBB is hosting a Community Easter Egg Hunt! This event will take place at Barfield Park, Murfreesboro under Pavilion 6, Saturday April 9, 2-4PM
- First United Methodist Church Murfreesboro, Saturday, April 16th-Easter Eggstravagana and Easter egg hunt! The hunt is divided up into 3 age levels hunts beginning with toddlers through age 3 at 11am. Age 4 to Grade 1 will begin at 11:15am. Grade 2-grade 3 will begin at 11:30am. There will be food trucks, balloon animals, a photo booth, bounce house, petting zoo, obstacle course, and face painting too!
- K.Lowe Egg-Stravaganza, Saturday, April 9, 2022 | 11am-1pm at Barfield Park, 697 Veterans Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37128 PAVILLION #2
-Pictures with the Easter Bunny
-Easter Egg Hunt
- Lavergne Easter Egg Hunt , Saturday, Apr. 9th, 10 AM Veterans Memorial Park, 115 Floyd Mayfield Dr, LaVergne. Families will be able to drive through Veterans Memorial Park to receive baggies of Easter Eggs and have a chance to win the Golden Egg for your child’s age range. The event is from 10am – 11:30am or while supplies last. The Easter Bunny will be back again this year to say hi to everyone as they funnel through the park. A rain-out date has been scheduled for April 16th.
- The Great Easter Egg Hunt at Red Cedar Farms – 2041 Hwy 99 Chapel Hill, Saturday, April 16, 2022 AT 10A-4P, 4 Easter egg hunts for different ages, a petting zoo, kids fun zone, music, food and drinks, lots of kid games, contests for all ages, gifts, a plants and baskets tent, face painting and the Easter Bunny will be there to take photos with the kids.