Welcome to the Guide to Nashville Enrichment and Activities!
School of Nashville Ballet
School of Nashville Ballet is now enrolling students ages 2-18! Designed to help your little one develop a love for movement, our Children’s Classes teach students balance, rhythm, essential social skills, and classroom etiquette all while having fun. Perfect for students looking to take the next step in their dance career, our Academy Division students work closely with our world-class faculty to nurture their technical execution, artistic expression, and maturity. No matter your age or skill level, our curriculum is designed to produce dancers with both artistic expressiveness and clear classical lines. For more information, go to NashvilleBallet.com, call 615-297-2966×910, or email [email protected].
Goldfish Swim School is proud to provide state-of-the-art aquatic swimming facilities that are dedicated to indoor swim classes and programs for children, ages 4 months and up. From Jump Start Clinics to our competitive team known as Swim Force, we’re committed to helping your child develop important life skills so he or she can make waves in life.
Parents and children across North America prefer Goldfish Swim School because we offer:
• A unique curriculum that’s convenient and can work with your busy schedule
• A wide variety of available program options, including infant and toddler swim lessons
• Shiver-free pools that are a pleasant 90° all year long
• Air-conditioned viewing galleries equipped with free Wi-Fi
• Safety and supervision at all times