Want to try something new? Take the kids on a climbing and/or zip-lining adventure right here in Nashville. Bonus: This activity burns lots of energy so it can count as your workout for the day and those kids should be worn out by the time you leave! These places also make a unique day/date night choice with your significant other.
Climbing Facilities in the Nashville Area
- SOAR Adventure Tower is the ideal destination for your next Nashville, TN adventure. Our unique tower creates a safe and interactive atmosphere that features 4 levels and over 110 climbing elements that will challenge kids and adults both mentally and physically. We also offer an 18 hole miniature golf course! With over 10 custom design, musically themed holes that can only be found in Music City! After your climb or during your round of golf, you can enjoy a frosty cold beer or cider from our new bar!
- Location: 3794 Carothers Parkway, Franklin, TN
The Adventure Park
- Just minutes west of downtown Nashville, get back to nature and breathe in the fresh air of The Adventure Park at Nashville. Ditch the usual weekend plans and experience something new by climbing to reach ziplines. This self-guided tree-to-tree climbing adventure provides fun for all the family and is not one to miss! We can’t wait for you to join us here at the very best treetop adventure park in Nashville.
- Location: 801 Percy Warner Boulevard, Nashville, TN
- Premier rock climbing, yoga & fitness gyms in Tennessee and Arkansas. Start your rock climbing adventure at The Climb Gyms!
- Nashville West
- 3600 Charlotte Ave
- Nashville East
- 1900 Eastland Ave #104
- 1660 Memorial Blvd
- Nashville West
- Nashville’s largest indoor climbing and fitness facility. Over 12,500 square feet of bouldering, lead, top rope and auto belay climbing, along a fully equipped fitness facility.
- 15115 Old Hickory Blvd. Ste C
- Coming Soon!