A few months ago, we shared 6 Kid-Friendly Activities in Nolensville. Now we are adding three more fun activities to your list!
3 More Kid-Friendly Activities in Nolensville
- Great kids area with bean bag chairs, kid friendly computer games, play mats, legos and of course books!
- Check out their calendar of events on the Williamson County public library website for fun activities and events!
- Hours vary (check website)
- A broad selection of gourmet tiny donuts perfect for kiddos!
- Great coffee (lattes, cappuccino, espresso, tea)
- Fun atmosphere and great tables for coloring books (and homework)!
- Open Tuesday-Saturday
- Fell in love with the kids “Hydration drinks” with plenty of fun flavors to choose from (Spider-Man is our favorite)
- Delicious smoothies (PB & J rocks my socks)
- Located behind Brother’s and Highway 55 Burgers (both great kid friendly restaurant options)
- Open daily (hours vary)
Be sure to check out our Instagram Reel showcasing these locations!